Mandy Stratfold, Bcom, AFPI, Director
Mandy Stratfold started in the investment and assurance industry in January 1990 with Old Mutual, Mandy left Old Mutual to partner in a brokerage, Northwest Financial Services cc. After that ran the medical aid company for Fussell & Associates, then Mandy joined Commercial Union for a short time before joining Alexander Forbes in 1997. Mandy was a Director of the Financial Planning Company, a division of Alexander Forbes. Mandy left Alexander Forbes in July 2002 to start Precept Wealth Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
Liz joined Alexander Forbes in 1995, Liz was the PA to a senior director of the Financial Planning company within Alexander Forbes. In March 2006 Liz joined Precept Wealth Solutions. Liz’s role fulfills a comprehensive role for clients of Precept Wealth Solutions. The role encompasses administration functions as well as regular client interface functions.
Tatenda MupungaTatenda joined Precept Wealth Solutions in July 2010, as a Paraplanner /Trainee Financial Advisor. She has a Post-graduate Qualification in Finance, Banking and Investments Management which she completed at UKZN, Pietermaritzburg. Her roles include preparing and administering of Financial plans/reports, maintaining complete and accurate client and financial records, attending to various client enquiries and queries. She has completed her Financial Industry Representative Examinations and aspires to become a Qualified Financial Advisor.
The partnership principle
”You can do what I cannot do. I can do what you cannot do. Together we can do great things” Mother Teresa By partnering Precept Wealth Solutions and Bespoke Financial Services we believe that working together increases the odds of winning together. The association between the two companies further assists in ensuring that our clients receive sound, tested financial planning advice together with the benefits of scale.
Specifically the combined offering assists in:
- Investment house views being constantly debated and tested using external quantative tools.
- Ensuring that the investment process is continually tested and adapted to market and industry changes.
- It provides succession planning for both our staff and our clients. Legal agreements and steps are in place for either party to fulfill the current roles being provided should either key party be incapacitated due to illness, injury or death.
- Improved communication with our clients by way of regular newsletters, asset manager presentations and annual client functions.
- We are able to provide competitive fee structures due to increased assets under management.
The company has well trained staff and an efficient administration system. Each client has a dedicated administrator who ensures the smooth running of their portfolios.