Legal status and contractual relationship
The intermediaries are independent financial advisors and are paid for their services in the form of fees and commissions. They do not hold than 10% of the shares issues by any insurers, or receive more than 30% of their total commission and remuneration from any of the accredited companies used in the previous calender year.
Financial services compliance CC t/a Compliance Consulting
FSB reg No: Co 325
Compliance Officer: Greta Maritz
Telephone number: (011) 486-0729
Fax number: (011) 646-1587
Professional indemnity Insurance
Precept Wealth Solutions hold professional indemnity insurance.
Product accreditation details
The intermediaries are authorised and accredited to give advice in all the products as listed in the annexures hereto. Momentum, Old Mutual, Irish Life, Investec, Liberty Life, PPS, Allan Gray, Fraters, Coronation, RMB International, Metropolitan Life, old Mutual International, Orbis Global, RE:CM, Nedgroup and Stanlib.
Please note that you are entitled to receive a copy of the Statuary Notice that sets out your rights as a policy holder from the intermediary.
Conflict of Interest Management Policy
- The type of and the basis on which a representative will qualify for a financial interest that the provider will offer a representative and motivate how that financial interest complies with the provisions of this COIMP.- Fixed salaries
- List of financial interests paid by provider to third parties.-None
- List of financial interests received by provider from third parties.-Fees and Commission
- List of all associates.-Bespoke Financial Services
- List of the nature and extent of any ownership interests held by the provider, representatives or associates in third parties.-Allan Gray; Investec
- List of the nature and extent of any ownership interests held by third parties, representatives and associates in the provider.-None